A Father's Thoughts

a bundle of joy(?) in KelTan's undeserving life...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

31 days later...

& 1 week into work, it's not easy to handle... in fact, i haven't been doing much this week since work started. my mother & wife have been taking care of my little girl... sometimes, i wonder if my daughter will know who i am if this continues. i'll certainly look into how to be involved in her life, to guide & love her (& hopefully be the 1st person she'll call when she falls). there's also a lot of security issues that i have to settle (nothing to do with Mr Mas, or Mr Ang who went to Vietnam & back w/o a valid passport), not that i have settled it all, but at least not as lost as i was the last few days.

certainly, it's exciting being a father, longing to carry her everyday. but the fear of not being a good father lingers, & i know i need to rely on God for His guidance in good fatherhood. many times, with the little time i have left, i would rather spend it stoning or sleeping. Lord break into my life, help me believe, in faith i receive Your breakthru for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home